Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mini Sessions for Family Photos

Ok so its that time of year. The time when there is a crispness in the air. Where you realize that it's time to wear that new coat you bought on sale last year! Where you want to stay sleeping longer because it's darker later. And of course it's that time of year when we all start thinking about the HOLIDAYS!!!

As we approach this much anticipated season I start thinking about family, fun, sweet treats and gift giving. Oh I love this time of year! 

I want to let you all know that I will be offering a special on all family photo sessions from October 29th - November 30th. If you are interested in doing a family photo session in UT please email me at klechem@gmail.com ASAP. I would love to take advantage of the beautiful weather and amazing colors we are enjoying in UT right now.  

$75  Special includes:

* One location -Bicentennial Park in Provo or Industrial area in Provo - 30 min (not too long if you have little ones) 
* 10-25 professionally edited photos on a DVD

1 comment:

Kara said...

Ah, I love your work. You are so crazy talented Katharine. :) Just wanted to let you know. Miss you.