Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer Photography Special



In an effort to let my creative juices flow more and capture precious moments for families and couples I am introducing my 

Summer Photography Package Special

For the months of June, July, August and September I am offering a $125 package deal

This package will include:

* 1 photo session at location of choice (or if you don't have a place you want to go in mind I have several that I love to do photo shoots at). 

* 1 CD with 25-75 professionally edited photos for your enjoyment. (you own the rights to the photos so you can get prints made at your leisure)

* A session of fun memories captured for all time!

These photography sessions can include:

Engagement Photos
Maternity Photos 
Family Photos - This includes parents and up to 3 children ( add $25 for each additional person)
Newborn babies 
Children
Senior Photos 

If your interested in scheduling a photo shoot with me please contact me at: katharinelecheminant@gmail.com

1 comment:

Mitaraifamily said...

Katharine is a great photographer! I would recommend her in a heartbeat. Thanks for the maternity photos Katharine. They are ones Chris and I will treasure forever.